KUALA LUMPUR, Jul 28 – MP Justice, DAP and GHB votes of no confidence against PM towards establishment of Transitional Government. Those voters are included Mohamad Sabu, Dr Dzulkefly Ahmad, YB Khalid Samad, YB Saari Sungib, YB Dr Siti Mariah, YB Hanipa Maidin, YB Dr Hatta Ramli, YB Kamarudin Jaffar, YB Hasnul Baharuddin, Hj Izham Hashim, YB Tony Pua, YB Teresa Kok, YB Liew Chin Tong, YB Rafizi Ramli, Dato’ Saifuddin Nasution, YB Sim Tze Tzin and YB Wong Chen.
Over the disclosures about the involvement of the Prime Minister, Dato ‘Seri Najib Tun Razak was allegations of misconduct made 1MDB fund management, the whole country became a victim when the administration and development of his sacrificed for politics.
The situation became worse in recent years since the disclosure Wall Street Journal (WSJ) on transfer of money amounting to RM2.6 billion to account the accused’s personal Dato ‘Seri Najib Tun Razak. Some of this week, the country was dragged by rumors of internal political turmoil Umno as follows:
- Internal divisions within the Special Task Force entrusted to investigate the involvement of the Prime Minister into two groups – one who wants to save the Prime Minister and another who wants to sue the prime minister. This has been confirmed by the news of the dismissal of the Attorney General on this day.
- The dismissal of Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and several senior ministers from Umno to strengthen the position of Dato ‘Seri Najib Tun Razak.
All rumors like this is not good for the country because it creates political uncertainties, economic and social. Stubbornness Dato ‘Seri Najib Tun Razak to stay in power will drag the country with uncertainty unless it was resolved soon as will strongly condemn all loud selfish actions by Dato ‘Seri Najib Tun Razak who dragged the entire country while his responsibility is to administer and manage the country with efficient, transparent and trustworthy.
Therefore, leaders of Justice, DAP and GHB in attendance today to urged Members of Parliament from the National Front who love the country to take drastic action to support the establishment of a transitional government with specific terms of reference as follows:
- Appointing an interim prime minister from among the leaders in seniority (elder statesman) for a period of one year until PRU14 called at the end of the period.
- Reform of the institutions is essential to ensure PRU14 will run fairly and supremacy of the constitution and the law restored.
- Solutions to major national scandals including 1MDB with the aim of ensuring that those responsible be brought to justice.
- Overhaul economic policies that oppress the people.
The establishment of the transitional government can be held in the near future if members of Parliament together Barisan Nasional MPs Justice, DAP and GHB supports a no-confidence motion against Dato ‘Seri Najib Tun Razak. Proposals can be made out in Parliament or during the next parliamentary session.
With the rumors rife that Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin would be fired from his post as Deputy Prime Minister, it was time he and his group as well as members of other Barisan Nasional-loving countries to support efforts to establish a transitional government through a vote of no believed to Dato ‘Seri Najib Tun Razak.
Meanwhile, MPs Justice, DAP and GHB also warn Dato ‘Seri Najib Tun Razak to not take advantage of Umno’s internal turmoil to continue to abuse their power by holding the opposition leaders, media practitioners and those who criticize his administration.
If Dato ‘Seri Najib Tun Razak continued his normal practice of imprisoning political opponents Umno opposition when Umno internal upheavals, MPs Justice, DAP and GHB will certainly hundreds of thousands of people will take to the road that will accelerate his downfall and also will bring back the proposed no-confidence vote against Dato ‘Seri Najib Tun Razak towards the establishment of a transitional government to be refined at the level of each party.
Lastly, MPs Justice, DAP and GHB said they believe that people want to see an assertive leadership of the opposition parties that the uncertainty resulting from the turmoil Umno internal unrest and allegations of corruption against Dato ‘Seri Najib Tun Razak will be stopped immediately in order to restore the state administration that promotes the welfare of the people.