Underwater Search For MH370 To Be Complete In Jun 2016

79

Categories:

KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 24 – The current underwater search for the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 in the southern Indian Ocean is expected to be completed in June 2016, said the Australian Joint Agency Coordination Centre. JACC said in a statement here on Wednesday that more than 80,000 sq km of the 120,000sq km of the search area had been covered so far.

It said that the search for Flight MH370 would carry on through the Christmas and New Year period. Flight MH370 went missing while enroute to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur on March 8, 2014. The fligh were carrying a total number of 239 passengers and crew on board.

  • Penang 2030! https://t.co/nCTqjZBdZ6 Apr 27, 2019
  • https://t.co/GEHMeDUJhm Apr 27, 2019
  • Penang State Assembly Kick Start Today! https://t.co/Wr3jXsGk6r Apr 26, 2019