Police: No Bomb Found At KL Sentral
KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 28 – A brown bag placed on the entrance of a fast food restaurant which sparked a bomb scare at KL Sentral here last night turned out to be a bag contained a mobile phone charger and clothes. City CID chief Senior Asst Comm Datuk Zainuddin Ahmad said police were alerted about the bag that was left at the side of the entrance of the restaurant at about 9.15pm on Saturday.
“We had dispatched the bomb squad and a K9 unit. Specialists from the bomb squad did not detect any explosives. It was confirmed that that checks by the police bomb squad found that the bag only contained a mobile phone charger and clothes. The case was closed at 10.45pm yesterday night,” he said in a statement yesterday.
You may be interested
Ahmad Shabery: Dr Mahathir Contesting On A DAP Ticket Will Be A BetrayalPocket News - March 17, 2018
KEMAMAN, Mar 17 - If Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad contests on a DAP ticket in the 14th General Election (GE14) it…
Gov’t Welcomes Proposal To Raise Travel Restriction Tax Arrears LimitPocket News - March 17, 2018
BAGAN DATUK, Mar 17 - The government welcomes the proposal by the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) to raise the tax arrears…
Cuepacs Dismisses Claim Of Civil Servants Under Pressure Over GE14Pocket News - March 17, 2018
KUALA LUMPUR, Mar 17 - Cuepacs today dismissed an allegation from the opposition that civil servants had been put under pressure…