SINGAPORE, May 25 – Proficio, an award-winning provider of cloud-based security services, today announced the opening of its new headquarters and Security Operations Center (SOC) in Singapore. The new state-of-the-art SOC will be a center of innovation and deliver advanced cyber security services. Located in The Signature in Changi Business Park, the new center is triple the size of the previous facility and will help to support the rapid growth in Proficio’s global customer base.
“Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region in the global security market. Our Singapore expansion supports our strategy to rapidly escalate our business and continue to provide best-in-class 24×7 security services to our growing base of global customers,” said Tim McElwee, President and Chairman.
“Proficio is doing an excellent job helping the businesses like us enhance our security. In the meanwhile, we are also pleased that they are increasing their investment in the region,” said Brandon Phuan, CIO, ASM International. As part of this strategic initiative, Proficio is hiring SOC Analysts, SIEM experts, and Security Engineers, and sales and administrative staff.
In addition, to hiring the experienced professionals, Proficio provides recent graduates in cyber security training in the skills needed to accurately detect advanced security threats. For information on job openings at Proficio, email: [email protected]
“Proficio Asia Pacific is going through an exciting phase of growth and our new HQ facility and SOC will enable us to better support our increasing base of customers,” said Alex Tok, Managing Director, Proficio Asia Pacific. “We have been fortunate to build an exceptional team of security professionals and we look forward to attracting more talent to join our organization.”
Proficio’s ProSOC Cloud-based Security Services
Proficio’s customers benefit from the most advanced data breach prevention and 24×7 managed security services that until recently were outside the budget of all but the very largest enterprises. Proficio’s ProSOC service offerings include the following:
- 24×7 security event monitoring, alerting, and remediation
- Advanced SIEM analysis and correlation of security events to protect against complex attacks and insider threats
- Actionable intelligence that enables internal IT teams to effectively and quickly resolve issues
- Threat Intelligence that identifies the source and destination of traffic traversing the network associated with hackers and known malware sites
- Active Defense that blocks targeted attacks in real time 24×7
- Visibility to event logs with easy-to-use web portal, powerful reporting, dashboards, and drill down analytics
- Full life cycle management of security devices (firewalls, IPS, WAFs), including patching, health and performance monitoring, configuration changes, and tuning
- Free 12 month log retention
- Out-of-the-box support for 400+ log sources
- Scalable cloud-based deployment – fast implementation and no software or hardware purchases