Teluk Bahang Dam Reaches New Low

218

Categories:

GEORGE TOWN, Jun 28 – Although the El Nino season had ended and the state now experiencing rain, Teluk Bahang Dam, however, has reached a new low in water level at 46.3%, lower than the level recorded during the dry season. A check by Bernama showed that the dam was drying up and the cliffs of the dam were visible.

Penang Water Supply Corporation (PBAPP) chief executive officer, Datuk Jaseni Maidinsa said the state’s water supply was still stable as it could withstand for another 55 days. He said they are expecting rain in July onwards as stated by the Meteorological Department. Penang dams supply 20% of the state’s raw water supply while the other 80% is from Sungai Muda. — Bernama

Leave Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

  • SEPANG, 13 June 2020 – AirAsia is extending the sale of its Unlimited Pass Cuti-Cuti Malaysia for an additional two… https://t.co/RwRyNNTyiV Jun 13, 2020
  • AIR ITAM – Air Itam State Assemblyman YB Joseph Ng Soon Siang hopes the installation of decorative lamps at the Air… https://t.co/0jMgaQ2MAd May 24, 2020
  • Having Problem With Storage? Check Out This Article To Help You Resolve Your Problem! https://t.co/9u7NUSlXK7… https://t.co/8Wf2zkcgFC Apr 23, 2020