PETALING JAYA, Jan 8 Malindo Air has announced the following travel advisory to its passengers travelling to and from Australia – Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane, as a result of an on-going National Emergency, which are the unprecedented bushfires that continue to ravage South-east Australia.
Malindo Air passengers who hold valid tickets to and from Australia, issued on or before 7 January 2020 and travelling to and from Australia between 7 January till 31 January 2020, are given an option to change their travel dates with the following conditions:
- Change is applicable to the same destination as the original booking only
- Subject to seat availability
- Both change fee and fare differences will be waived
- All changes must be made prior to the original ticketed departure date
- Validity of new travel date is not more than six months from the original departure
- All details of the original ticket are to be shown on the new ticket including fare basis and fare calculation
Travellers, and travel advisors, are able to follow the latest weather updates for all parts of Australia, including fire warnings, at the Australia Bureau of Meteorology website (http://www.bom.gov.au/). Alternately, passengers may contact our Call Centre at +603-7841 5388 or walk-in to our ticketing counters for the latest schedules.