Dr Mahathir Mohamad: Yes, I Support Perkasa’s Views

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 19 – Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has admitted that he supported Perkasa’s views and had not “parted ways” with the Malay right-wing group as reported.‬ The former Prime Minister explained that he supported Perkasa’s views, especially when it came to reacting against extremist views of non-Malays.‬ It was previously reported that

Another 15,000 Hospital Beds Needed: Subra

KEMAMAN, Jan 19 – The Health Ministry still requires 15,000 hospital beds to accommodate the needs of patients nationwide, especially in densely populated areas like the Klang Valley.  Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr S Subramaniam said, however, the facility could only be provided within the next 10 years. He said

Fox News Apologies For ‘Totally Muslim’ Remarks

WASHINGTON, Jan 19 – US television network Fox News has apologized several times for claiming there are “totally Muslim” no-go zones in Europe, comments that aired on the station following deadly attacks in France. Commentators on the network and anchors suggested there were areas in France and Britain in particular where non-Muslims

Sarawak Floods: 33 Schools Closed

KUCHING, Jan 19 – The flood situation in Sarawak is expected to worsen with more people being evacuated to higher grounds due to continuous heavy rain. And the next cycle of the seasonal King Tide phenomenon, which is expected to begin this week, will compound the situation. As at 7am today,

PM Orders Immediate Aid For Sarawak Flood Victims

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 19 – Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak said Monday he had instructed all the relevant agencies to channel aid immediately to the people affected by floods in Sarawak. In his latest post on his Facebook and Twitter accounts, Najib said he had been monitoring the situation

Really Rich Have More Than Others Combined

PARIS, Jan 19 – Wealth accumulated by the richest 1% will exceed that of the other 99% in 2016, the Oxfam charity said today, ahead of the annual meeting of the world’s most powerful at Davos, Switzerland. “The scale of global inequality is quite simply staggering and despite the issues shooting up the

Review Of Budget 2015 Tomorrow

PUTRAJAYA, Jan 19 – Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak is set to announce a review of the 2015 Budget tomorrow. The review and restructuring of the budget were made following the weakening of the Ringgit and falling of global oil prices.  Najib, who attended the Prime Minister’s Department’s monthly meeting

QZ8501: Two More Bodies Of Victims Found

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 19 – Two more bodies of victims on board the ill-fated AirAsia Indonesia Flight QZ8501 have been found in the primary search location, and transferred to Pangkalan Bun by a search and rescue ship. AirAsia, in a statement tonight said as of today, Indonesia’s National Search and Rescue Agency

  • SEPANG, 13 June 2020 – AirAsia is extending the sale of its Unlimited Pass Cuti-Cuti Malaysia for an additional two… https://t.co/RwRyNNTyiV Jun 13, 2020
  • AIR ITAM – Air Itam State Assemblyman YB Joseph Ng Soon Siang hopes the installation of decorative lamps at the Air… https://t.co/0jMgaQ2MAd May 24, 2020
  • Having Problem With Storage? Check Out This Article To Help You Resolve Your Problem! https://t.co/9u7NUSlXK7… https://t.co/8Wf2zkcgFC Apr 23, 2020